21.7.05

Mais explosões em Londres (III)

I saw an Asian man reaching towards his backpack, when it exploded with a bright light. He appeared shocked, and dumped the bag almost immediately and fled the seen. Three people around him attempted to prevent him leaving, but failed.
Gary Carter
Na BBC:
I was just in a carriage there was a big bang, it sounded like a balloon had popped but a lot louder, and then we all moved to one end of the carriage.
There was something on the floor, you could see something had exploded.
They opened the door so we could move through into the next carriage and there was a guy just standing in the carriage.
We pulled into Oval and we all got off onto the platform. The guy just ran and started running up the escalator everyone was screaming to stop him.
Andrea

I was going into the station, and I heard a noise. Then I heard noises, like shouting and screaming, and suddenly I saw a guy coming out and people chasing him.
He came out from the station, he was running and he was a little bit confused, looking right and left. I couldn't really catch him because I was carrying two heavy bags, and then he passed by me.
There was another guy who was chasing him.
We saw a policeman, so we waved, like, he was going that way. I don't know if they did catch him or not.
Hugo Palit